Friday 4 December 2009

My contents page uses the same colours as NME for the hooks about what to expect within the magazine. I chose the red and black colours to symbolise the rock part of my magazine. I have chose to add a block colour in the top right hand corner of my magazine as it adds effect and emphasises the genre of my magazine by again using the colours red and black. I have used the same title that appears on my title page to allow the reader to know it's a statement of the Raw music magazine.

I have removed ultimate indie rock from the contents page as it looked cluttered. I added an editors letter so the page looked more realistic . I also changed the format of the writing on the contents page so it looked more like one you would find in Q or NME. I have used a picture of a model in an invitational pose as it appeals to my target audience.
The blue bar at the bottom of the contents page uses a competition to broaden the audience. On the editors letter I have included a font to make the signature look real.

No comments:

Post a Comment