Friday 11 December 2009

Media music magazine- development stages

For my music article I decided to make it untypical of music magazines by using a female model in all of the pictures. On all of the pictures the model is in an invitational pose where she is looking at the camera, inviting the reader to read on. This makes the audience wider as it doesn't just appeal to women but also men.
These are some images I had to chose between and edit for my magazine.
This image I chose as one of my article photos as she is staring directly into the camera inviting the audience to read the article and find out about her.


Other images:
This image I chose to edit and apply a pink background to so it appeals to my feminie target audience. The model is in a an inviting pose making the reader feel like they are part of the magazine.
This picture I had to edit before later deciding to use it as my front cover picture. The model is stood in an inviting pose,is wearing a blazer and she is looking out to the audience inviting them to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment